Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Create a sick box.



At some point in time I realized that 1) my husband cannot read my mind and 2) when I am sick I have a hard time communicating what I need. To combat this, I have created a Sick Box. It is located in the pantry and includes all the foods I prefer to eat when I am not feeling well.

Included: Lemon-Lime Gatorade, Chocolate Slim-Fast Shakes,Tazo Tea, Ramen Noodles and Oyster Crackers. I also make sure we always have at least one bag of Sugar Free Ricola on hand and a stash of facial tissue.

When I was sick as a child, my mom would always put a little bell by our bed, so that we could get her attention without having to yell downstairs. So my husband and I have one of those too. (It takes awhile, but she shows up eventually.)
Post a Comment