Friday, November 30, 2007
Give presents that don't cost you a penny.
The government not included, most people would rather you didn't go in to debt, in order to buy them a present. Here are some ideas for great presents that won't cost you any money at all!
1. Donate blood together.
On Season Two of 90210, Brenda and Dylan donate blood on Valentine's Day, 'cause it's cool, baby.
2. Become an organ donor.
Do good, feel good.
Sign up at Donate Life.
3. Wear your seatbelt.
Don't start the car until everyone else puts theirs on too!
4. Stop doing something that drives you friend/family member crazy.
Don't wear the perfume that makes Aunt Sally sneeze, put the dog in the basement when Donald comes over and drive like a normal person.
5. Tell them that you would rather take a walk.
Takes the pressure off of them to get you a present, too!
6. Write a letter.
To your future self, to a friend you've lost touch with, to a soldier stationed over there.
7. Double a recipe and bring some over to a friend.
8. Leave a nice comment on their blog.
9. Give yourself a present: take a deep breath and just do what you want to do.