Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Code your gifts.


(REUSABLE) MAIL BAG:

Missburrows, I've run out of hiding places for my wrapped presents! The kids always find them and figure out what is for them, what can I do?

frazzledmom


Dear Frazzledmom,

Do what my mom used to do. Wrap all the presents but do not put the TO/FROM tags on them. Instead create a code, e.g. A=Sarah, B=Matthew, and just write the code for the recipient on the bottom of the package.

Take out your master code/solution sheet the night before Christmas and put the labels on the packages then.

Enjoy!

missburrows


Update #1: Since you have all been clamoring! Yes, clamoring to see if I actually follow my own advice, I have updated the photo for this post.

Update #2: The blog gods are listening! Look what I just got from the FedEx guy! Maybe I should write a post about winning the lottery!
Post a Comment