Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Have a Treasurelicious Tuesday (Dwell, May 2008)

It's Treasurelicious Tuesday, a day where I review items that I have found in a magazine/online or from one of our Treasurelicious users!

This week's review comes from the May 2008 issue of Dwell magazine. Items come from the In the Modern World, section.



100 Piazze Firenze Tray
Call me crazy, but I think a tray's purpose is to hold stuff. Anything I put on this tray will just slip right through. It does however look like a (very expensive) neat place to play with dolls.

Cage placemat
Call me crazy (yes, again) but I think a placemat's purpose it to catch crumbs, etc. This one would MAKE me crazy.

Clean Well Soaps

Clean well soaps are made out of Thyme. They don't seem to be super expensive, but I'm just not being grabbed by them. Eh.

Gift-wrap set
If you are so desperate that you are trying to impress people with the gift wrap you buy, I really cannot help you.

Round Wire Basket
Yes, it looks like it was my Grandmother's. I still don't want it.

Trio Glassware set
Cute. Elegant. I have no idea on the price. Looks like a cute gift idea.

I'm feeling quite underwhelmed by Dwell's selection. Perhaps next time??
Post a Comment