Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Take a stand

It has come to my attention that some people are whining about the choconuts vs. frenemies chocolate war that has been going on since January.

Please chill out.

Did you ever stop to even think about the cool stuff that was going on?


-Holly, Avery and I were bonding in our sick twisted way

-Holly spent some quality time with her daughter. Encouraging them both to use their imagination and to find a way to express things in written and photo format.

-I found some new cool blogs via comments people made.

-Holly's blog posts made me laugh when I really need a laugh.

-I got to practice my sarcastic humor

-It became fodder for many a blog post

-I made new blogging friends

So, if you are so utterly offended, that you cannot bear to read or comment on a blog that talks about it.

THEN DON'T



My husband agrees. He just doesn't know it yet.

Update: Big hugs to Loveyh and Avery for this work of art.
Post a Comment