Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Make Some Flash Cards.

Last week, I was invited to a blogger meetup here in Vancouver. Emma, Avery, Lovey and Dapoppins were scheduled to appear.

In preparation for the big event, I did some homework. I don't know about you, but when I need to remember important stuff, I make flashcards. It worked in 3rd grade when I needed to learn all the states and capitals so why not try it now?

I think my flashcards are nice. Charming even.

Lovey thought it was a bit odd and looked at me strangely as she slowly backed away from me and began telling me about her skills with FiestaWare Judo.

So I did not take them out of my bag. But I saved them. I knew that *you* would want to see them.




I did however, whip Lovey's butt at Wii. My arm hurts for two days after. In addition, Dapoppins has a lovely butt, no matter what she may say on her blog.

Tonight, I meet Cami and Mr. Kaos at a MetroBlogging Portland meetup. I haven't created a flashcard for her, but I have prepared by doing sit-ups all day and I took a kick boxing class last night. Note to self: google "how to get bailed out of jail" before heading in to Portland, I think it may be a wild night.

Update: I have been notified that the Kaos Family is sick. So, there will be no meeting of the Kaos clan, no proxy hugs from English bloggers. Just me and total strangers. It is probably better. I just heard on the news that there is going to be a lunar eclipse tonight, who knows what kind of mischief we would have gotten in to.
Post a Comment