Friday, March 7, 2008

Celebrate every day as if it were your birthday.

Dapoppins, Avery, Loveyh and their cute kids* threw me my first ever Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party** (it was my birthday) yesterday. And as I was driving home, it occurred to me that you shouldn't wait until your birthday (which was yesterday) to treat yourself well. You should live every day like it is your birthday (mine was yesterday). Rather than waiting all year (March 6th) to do something special, you should treat yourself well every day (not just yesterday, my birthday).


The recent report of Patrick Swayze's illness*** (People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for 1991) reminds me again, that we really should make sure we have the time of our life.



*Hugs and kisses for keeping Chuck-E-Cheese occupied and away from me at all times.

**Don't worry, Avery has footage of the event that she is excited about embarrassing me with.

***I'm happy to give him my pancreas if he needs it. I'm not using it.
Post a Comment