Friday, March 28, 2008

Not everything is dishwasher safe.

Ok, I've been a bit distracted lately. I will have been at 5 4 events this week.

PDX Black Book Party
Alumnae Meet The President Event
BarCamp Meetup
Beer & Blog: Starring Scott Kveton (VP of Open Platforms at Vidoop and lover of all things bacon).
Startupalooza

So, I'm a bit distracted. However, being A.R. and all, I was very careful to try and keep the house clean (in the little time that I was actually home).

So, I ran the dishwasher. Now, some of you may not know this, but I actually dated an honest to god, plastics engineer, for a while. He and his friends would "entertain" me by telling me what the different numbers meant on the different plastic types and how you should treat each one. Apparently, none of that really stuck.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I'm betting it isn't microwave safe either.
Post a Comment