Monday, April 21, 2008

Be nice to nature: Part 1

Since tomorrow is Earth Day (isn't every day really earth day?) I will be doing a series of nature inspired blog posts this week.

(PUT YOUR FORK AWAY, MICHAEL!)


While I don't live in what you would call "the city" the only bunnies we usually see are this kind:


(His name is Mr. Peeps. No Joleine, not the Mr. Peeps you are thinking of.)


or this kind:


(These cards are from one of our favorite games: Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot. Yes, CamiKaos, I am taunting you.)

So we were quite surprised to look out the window and see this:




They nibbled on some of our weeds for awhile and then they wiggled under the fence a la Peter Rabbit. We realized later that they probably showed up because their bunny house (yes, I know, it's called a burrow) was probably demolished by the construction going on next door.

I just hope that if we see them again, it won't be because of this:



Post a Comment