Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Do what ever it takes to get to the top.

First off, thank you CamiKaos for the rocking header! (Your daughter can throw up on me all day long as long as I get cool stuff like this!)

Secondly, I'm on top, babies. Well, I'm on Alltop. It is a "digital magazine rack" created in part by Guy Kawasaki. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is but I'd rather just gaze at his eyes for a bit.

Join me, won't you?



(He's so cute when he giggles.)


Now you are probably asking yourselves, "Missburrows, how did you get included on Alltop?"

Good question.

I stood outside his home and turned on my favorite sex toys one by one, while reading their official names, what kind of power they required, special quirks, etcetera.

I'm kidding.

I actually FedExed them to him.

I'm kidding.

It was UPS.


With this honor comes a badge. The badges that Alltop provides are pretty good.



The badges that The Bloggess made are even better.



But, I felt the need to put the Missburrows spin on mine. The others just weren't enough.

Post a Comment