Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Don't eat free samples


Costco has them, the supermarket has them, even the food court has them. Free food samples for you to taste and enjoy.

I refuse to eat them.


Yes, the food is free, yes it sometimes smells really good. But I won't eat it. Since I am a polite woman, I always say, "No thank you." but I often get dirty looks from the sample offerers.

That's fine. You fulfill your mission: to hand out free food samples, and I will do mine: to dodge you.

Now normally, this would be the part of the blog post where I would tell you what horrible incident happened that turned me off to eating free samples. What life changing, hospital involving, expensive and exhausting event keeps me from eating.

But, there is none.

Because I refuse to eat free food samples.
Post a Comment