Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Some exposure can be good.

I hate it when other people go on and on about how sick they have been. So, I'm not even going to mention the fact that I've had a really bad cold for about a week now. (Damnit!)


Anyway, when I went to take a nap on Sunday afternoon. Our house looked like this:



when I woke up from my nap a few hours later, it looked like this:


I am actually really grateful my husband went ahead and took the fence down. We've been talking about doing it for 3 years now.

However, my first thought upon seeing it was, Hey, all we need is a red light and some half naked women dancing in the window. That would really class up the place.

But that is just crazy.

Half naked men would be much better.

Speaking of exposure, I'm sure that by now you know that the best place to Expose Your Treasures is Treasurelicious.com. But we can't be on the internet all the time. So, the first 10 blog readers to email me at my gmail account, will get 2 Treasurelicious stickers to do with as they wish. Stick them on your car, your guitar case, whatever you wish. Enjoy.



Please excuse me, I have strippers to call.
Post a Comment