Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stuck? Try a 12 step program.

I'm not sure how it happened. I was in the grocery store just minding my own business, when this shady looking character came up to me:




He silently handed me this:




Thinking nothing of it, I put it my cart, went about the rest of my shopping, paid and headed home. The real problem began when I opened the box. Now I can't stop eating these damn things.

High fructose corn syrup? Bhah! Pretzel on one side! Cracker on the other! It's brilliant! Brilliant I tell you!

So I have joined a 12 step program.

The only problem with the program is that the snack cabinet is exactly 12 steps away.

"Missburrows," you say, "you are silly. Just put them 13 or even 14 steps away."

But frankly, I've stopped listening because I am doing this:




(My loyal blog readers will realize that there wasn't an actual elf at the store. If there was, I would have been out of there faster than you can say, well, elf.)
Post a Comment