Friday, May 23, 2008

Check for symptoms

I bought the Merck Manual a while back, it's one of my favorite reference books. It clearly explains signs and symptoms of illnesses and has some great illustrations of the body. If something weird is happening to myself or my husband, I often consult it.

Well, my husband has been acting strangely for the last few weeks.


It all started when I found this in the games cabinet:



(Bunnies drawn by K, daughter of CamiKaos and Dr. Normal.)

Then, I noticed that the fridge was covered with these:


(Pictures by K and our friend's 3 year old daughter, E.)

But, I got really worried, when I sent Martin to the store because he hated the new sunblock I bought. (Which I love!) He says, "It kills dolphins." (He just doesn't like the spray part, fine, more for me.)

This is what he came back with:




He claims it was the only one with a high SPF. Uh-huh. I don't need the Merck Manual for this diagnosis, my husband obviously has kid fever.
Post a Comment