Thursday, May 29, 2008

Keep an open mind Part 1 of 3

We went to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull the other day. I really, really, really wanted to like it. I cheered when they did the first sequence with his hat, I cheered when he finally showed up, I cheered when his original love interest showed up, and I cheered when it was finally over and we could go home.

But, before the movie (which I recommend you wait to see on DVD) there was a preview for a movie. The graphics were amazing, and they made Martin go "OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh, I want to see that!" and they made me say, "Ah, crap...."

But the movie was a sequel, so of course Martin begged to rent the first part of the series. I agreed (but figured I would just spend the time on the laptop or let him watch it alone). But I watched it. And I liked it. And I am avoiding telling you what the name of the movie is because I am embarrassed for myself.

The color and graphics were amazing, there was actually a storyline, it was violent but not gory, and I actually want to know what happens next.





Post a Comment