Monday, May 19, 2008

Look out for safety orange

Hunters use it, construction workers use it, even runners and Quaker buggies use it.

Safety orange.

When you see safety orange, you are supposed to look out, be aware and be extra careful. Well, I'm not sure if it was the weather, or whatnot, but I failed at this task.

You see, on Friday, I saw this outside my window:


(Look how he just pops out because he is wearing safety orange! Ok fine it's really safety yellow but you get my point.)

Now, I know that there is construction going on around the corner, but I was too focused on the fact that I was taking pictures of this guy without him even knowing it. Since HE was in safety orange and not I.

Well, today, he got me back, big time:




Because of where the foreman parked, I can hear all their conversations regarding pipe sizes, blue prints, curb lengths and easements. Knowledge, that I am totally going to put on my resume.
Post a Comment