Sunday, May 11, 2008

There is such a thing as a free lunch: Part 1 of 3

(This is the one about free tickets.)


Back in November 2007, when I started blogging, I never, ever, imagined that I would have 100 people look at my site, let alone the 3,000 that have now graced me with their presence. I never dreamed that I would meet people at parties, go to introduce myself and have them say, "Oh, I know who YOU are!" I never thought I'd be emailing Guy Kawasaki, meeting the adorable children of the pillars of the Portland Tech Community, never, ever, ever.

So I was surprised to get an email from Tim Krause of The Milagro Theatre inviting me and a guest to see The Labyrinth of Desire, with the hopes that I would then review the play on my blog. Sadly, I was not able to make the dates, but sent them an email thanking them for inviting me, asking them to keep me on their list and saying that I might give them a little blog love anyway.


Well, it turns out that my parents went. And they paid for tickets. So thanks to them, I do in fact have a review.

Ready?

Mom: "It had lots of fighting and lots of kissing."

Dad: "Three feet away from our faces!"

So, if you are in to fighting and kissing. (And, admit it, who isn't) Please go check out The Milagro Theatre's The Labyrinth of Desire and tell them that Missburrows sent you.

That ought to confuse the heck out of them.
Post a Comment