Friday, May 16, 2008

There is such a thing as a free lunch: Part 3 of 3

(This is the one were you get a chance for a free lunch.)

I bet you thought I was the only one around here that could get a free lunch! Nope! Listen up!

To celebrate the new features just released on Treasurelicious, I am offering YOU a free lunch with me! I'm calling it the "Lunch with Lia" promotion.

All you have to do is get 3 of your friends to sign up for and use Treasurelicious and then email me with a list of the friends that signed up! Then you and I get to have lunch and I am paying!

Now, I don't want to exclude those of you that are geographically challenged (i.e. not in the Oregon/Washington area), so I am planning on awarding you with something too, I just haven't quite decided yet.

Did I forget to mention what's new at Treasurelicious? Sorry, I'm just a little too excited.

* Directions, tips and tricks for how to add Treasurelicious to 12 DIFFERENT blogging platforms! If you've been waiting to add Treasurelicious to your blog, wait no longer, the directions are right there!

* Comment using Twitter: this means people can use Twitter to write comments about your treasures and broadcast them ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!

For example:



So, let your friends know about Treasurelicious! I'm getting hungry and I don't want to eat alone.
Post a Comment