Friday, June 20, 2008

Put your brain to work



There's been a lot of hub-bub lately about keeping our brains young. Games like Sudoku and crossword puzzles are supposed to exercise our brains and help us stay sharp.

Well, last week, I came up with a way to keep my brain sharp and do errands at the same time.

Normally, I go through the grocery store from right to left. Well, this time, I went CRAZY and went from left to right! It took a bit longer, but it really did make me use my brain.

So now I am trying to figure out what others things I can do in a different way, to make my neurons fire.

And if you are laughing at me because I am so orderly and anal that I usually always go from right to left when shopping, then I say to you, "OH WELL, I GUESS YOUR BRAIN WILL JUST TURN TO MUSH!"
Post a Comment