Thursday, June 26, 2008

Step away from the computer

*Updated! See the bottom of the post!*

When I started this blog back in November 2007, I really didn't think about meeting people. And I really didn't realize how many bloggers lived within 30 minutes of me. Since then, I have met 4 bloggers off-line and in real life, and today I will meet another. (Clarification: I have met 4 bloggers that I met on-line through blogs and then met them in person. Total amount of people I have met that blog is probably 50.)

So far, I'd say I'm 4 for 4:

Avery Gray:
She didn't like my flash cards but introduced me to Wii.

Loveyh
She opened her home to me but did almost deck me with her Fiesta Ware collection.

Dapoppins
She became a bit of a stalker, following me around with the camera the whole time.

CamiKaos
I used to be terrified of Cami. Then I met her. Now I can't stop laughing at her.


And today I meet





BadMom

So, If you never hear from me again, please at least leave some comments on her blog asking her to return me. Thanks.


Update:
I'm not sure if "Badmom" is a proper name for Stephanie. I think it should be NaughtyMom. After sitting at Whole Foods for about 3 hours (and using most of George Carlin's 7 dirty words you can't use on T.V.) we finally parted ways.

Only, to meet again the next day, with Cami Kaos in tow. Tag sales were hit, purchases were made and laughs were had.
Post a Comment