Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Celebrate your independence


No, this will not be a blog post full of American flags, fireworks and apple pie. If that is what you are looking for, I apologize. (No, I don't.)

Lately, I've been getting a lot of requests from different on-line sites that want me to become an affiliate. This means that I put up a link on this blog, to their site. If you, my readers, purchase something from that site. I make money.

Many bloggers do this, some even make ends meet this way, but I have decided that it's just not right for me. When I mention something that I think is great, it is because I have personally used it. I'm not going to refer you to something that I have no experience with, even if it might make me money.

I may change my mind, I don't know. But for now, I don't want to be "owned" by anyone but myself.
Post a Comment