Thursday, August 28, 2008

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

or hearts, or rectangles, or ovals...

The other day I decided that I needed to know what face shape I had. I told CamiKaos about my desire, so she joined me (via Instant Messaging) to find out what her shape was. We looked at Flickr photos of ourselves, even studied the photo strip we had taken together months ago. But finally, after much internet searching I found a site that actually helped.

We decided that I am a diamond and she is a heart. (It's good to know she has one.)

Now why would you need to know such a thing as the shape of your face? Well, it's good for picking out eyeglasses, sunglasses and for knowing how flattering a new haircut will look. Which is what I did, the next day.



I think I made out pretty well.
Post a Comment