Friday, August 22, 2008

Father Knows Best

Ok, raise your hand if you know that my Dad works at Ecotrust.




Good. You've been paying attention.

When I was little, I used to tell him how much I loved him and then ask for something (most often it was for some sort of pet). Well, last week, he returned the favor. He was hoping that you, my loving, adoring viewers would help him out with something, he and Ecotrust believe so strongly in.

Ecotrust is competing for a piece of $2,500,000 that American Express
has dedicated to non-profit projects that are nominated by members and
non-members. The goal is to make it into the top 25 by the deadline of
September 1 when card holders will then vote for winners.
Our project is called "Yum" in their contest and will involve getting
organic fruits and vegetables into early youth programs such as Head
Start and daycare centers.


Organic fruits and vegetables for kids! What could be better!?

To nominate this project: click HERE and then click on the Nominate this Project button (directly below the picture of the baby eating the book). At that point you will be asked to register and then to nominate YUM.

(You can also get there by clicking on the widget I just put up on the top right of my blog.)

I know that signing up for something is annoying, but I really believe in my Dad and in Ecotrust, so I would really appreciate it if you would consider nominating or even blogging about nominating the Yum project as part of the American Express Members Project.
Post a Comment