Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Go to your prom

CamiKaos never went to her prom. I don't know why. She was probably stuck at the tattoo parlor. So, when the Anti-Prom announcement came, she badgered me and badgered me to go with her. She promised me flowers, chocolate, even chicken salad sandwiches.

So, today we go shopping for attire. We will be hitting the trendiest boutiques in Portland, OR: Goodwill, The Salvation Army and perhaps the clearance rack at Nordstrom.

While we are out busy trying on dresses (or being distracted by shoes), I thought I'd show you some of my past prom pictures. Enjoy.


(This is from 1992, I'm with my best friend, Becky. I have no idea who my date was.)


(This is from 1992. Although, Eric Hoyt is pictured (Hi Eric! Aren't you glad you googled yourself!) he was actually my friends date, but because school was so far away, we switched dates when we got there. I still can't believe my Mom let me sit on the edge of the couch. That's a big no-no.)


(This is in 1993, my date, Kevin ?, is actually the same guy I went to the previous dance with.)

So, the Anti-Prom, is August 30, 2008 and we hope you join us.

(I'm going to need help carrying CamiKaos home.)
Post a Comment