Monday, September 15, 2008

Contribute to the good of others

I was at the library the other day and I came across a magazine that I hadn't seen before. I knew after looking at it for about 10 seconds that it was a winner. So I grabbed all the ones in the stack and took them home to read.




Apparently, Ready Made Magazine has been around for a while, even pre-dating the current Green is good fad. So, as I was devouring the issues, I noticed there was a section where they use reader's ideas. If you submit ideas and they publish it, you get a FREE YEAR'S SUBSCRIPTION.

So I jumped on that train, ASAP. These are the tips I emailed to them:


1)
Save old toothbrushes to clean out the nooks and crannies on your personal massager, marital aid, etc., Just make sure to label the toothbrush well and to store it away from where you keep your normal toothbrushes.

2)
Need to grab for something in the middle of the night, but don't want to turn on the light? Use leftover cosmetics/skin care bags (the silkier the better) to store lip balm, personal massager, etc., and place in your bedside table. No need to turn on the light the next time you want it, just feel for the silky fabric.


I will keep you updated to see if I won a free subscription, or if I've been blacklisted.
Post a Comment