Monday, September 1, 2008

Share what you learned

A few weeks ago, Martin, I and the majority of the Kaos family went to the Portland Zoo.

Here is my presentation of what I learned:


When you find the right person to spend your life with, you will know. Hold on to that person as hard and tight as you possibly can, even if they turn blue from not getting enough oxygen.
(OK, maybe not the tight part, but you get my drift.)




You never know when your biological clock with start ticking. For Martin, it was the day he met K.
(OK, fine, he met her months ago, but just keep reading.)



My husband will be a complete wimp if we have girls. I will need to take away his credit cards or we will have ponies and fairies in our back yard.
(Too far? Yeah, good point. Fairies aren't even real.)



This lady.



Yes, this lady. No matter what shes says, no matter what she does, no matter how many tattoos she adorns herself with. At the end of the day, she is a big sugary tart.




Sometimes you just need a lollipop to get moving again.
Post a Comment