Friday, September 19, 2008

Shuffle your feet, lose your seat.

Or, in this case, your butt.




I hate to admit it, but I was inspired by Holly and her semi-recent marathon addiction, so I have signed up to do the Kaiser 5 Miler walk that precedes the Portland Marathon on October 5, 2008. In preparation for the event, I have roped in CamiKaos and some other brave souls to join me.

I've been trying to exercise more and plan on doing a 3 mile walk this weekend in Vancouver (while my husband studies for a test). I need to get some new sneakers and need to figure out how to carry snacks with me to counteract possible insulin reactions, but I am ready.

I've also been using Traineo (hat tip: Steven) to log my weight and exercise activity. (They have pretty graphs.)

If you want to join us for the walk: follow this information.
Post a Comment