Friday, October 31, 2008

Buck the trend

Yes, I am a blogger, but I have no desire to write a novel. I think this makes me a rare specimen in the blogging world. Starting November 1st, bloggers around the world with participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo for short) where they will attempt to write 50,000 words (ideally towards a novel) by the end of the month.



I think it's a bit crazy, but I'm not here to make fun of it. Some of my best friends are NaNoWriMo nuts. I just wanted to warn you that things in the Blogosphere might get a bit loopy, and overly wordy.

So, since I have no interest in writing a novel, or in writing 1666 words a day, I will honor National Writing Month by making my blog posts shorter! And since I love to drive myself crazy challenge myself, I will limit the posts to 100 words or less! So, come on over when you get tired of reading every one's encyclopedias.
Post a Comment