Friday, October 24, 2008

Stop faking it.

I'm probably committing blogging suicide, but I don't care. In blogging, links to other blogs are considered currency. It's a great way to get people to look at your blog.

You may have noticed some changes around here. One of them being me eliminating my blog roll. The service that kept tract of all the information seems to have gone away, so it got me thinking. Looking at my long blog roll everyday stressed me out because I saw all the blogs that I didn't have time to read.

In addition, I had added people's blogs, that I read all the time, in hopes that they would notice I was driving traffic to them, and thus add me to their blog roll. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

I was starting to think I should just stop blogging, it was becoming so complicated (in my mind anyway).

So I am starting fresh. I will only add things to my blog that I truly love, that make me feel good. I've added the blogs I read to my Google reader so that I can read new posts at my leisure.

If this pissed you off, I am sorry, but that's the way it is gonna be.
Post a Comment