Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Have a Treasurelicious Tuesday (Health Magazine December 2008)

Welcome to the debut of Treasurelicious Tuesday! Where I review items that I have found in a magazine/online or from one of our Treasurelicious users!

To kick off this new weekly feature, we will start with

Health Magazine, December 2008, p.94
In the article entitled, Conquer the mall!



Sigg Maharadsha bottle (to carry with you while shopping)
I was originally put off by Sigg bottles because they are metal and look so heavy, but they are surprisingly light. That being said, I would prefer to keep a water bottle in the car or to just buy a $2 drink at the food court. And I'm not gonna drop $25 on a re-usable bottle. Not now. Not ever.

Herban Essentials Lemon Towelettes (for cleaning up)
20 towelettes for $15? Are you insane? Baby wipes people, baby wipes.

Graphic Image's A to Z Lists (for keeping your lists straight)
Why would I lug a 160 page book with me when I probably only need about 5 of those pages? Hello, index card.

Oo La La Pill Box (to stash your headache medicine)
Cute? Yes! Heavy looking? Yes! Instead, 1) limit your shopping time or 2) take fresh air breaks as much as possible.

iPod Shuffle (to listen to music while you wait in line)
I have no issue with the iPod Shuffle itself and if you are quiet while you wait, lovely. But if you start singing along, I will wrap you up in Christmas lights with the people talking on their cell phones and stash you all in the empty hallway.

and finally, Envirosax Reusable Bags. (to tote your new goodies)
I must admit that when I saw these in the list my heart did a little leap of joy. I love these bags. I pink puffy heart them. HOWEVER, that being said. Since my house is now full of those reusable bags that every ding dang bank/non-profit/corporation is giving away I cannot see a need for them. (However, if something **tragic** were to happen to the current bags...)


Tune in next week as I review Christiane Lemieux's Things I Can't Live Without, featured in Inc. Magazine. December 2008.
Post a Comment