Saturday, January 3, 2009

Declare your crushes!


In November, my husband informed me that he would have one week of vacation around Christmas. I know that he's not one to lay around for days and do nothing, so out of the goodness of my heart, and my true and strong love for him, I created a project for him to work on. (What a wonderful wife I am!!!)

A few weeks before, when I was putting laundry in to the washing machine, I started thinking about how a friend of mine had told me that he had HAD a crush on me, but that he had a crush on someone else now.

I started wondering what it would look like to see a list of all the people that said they had a crush on me. I turned around and started writing ideas down on the enormous (15'x5') white board we have in the laundry room and thus, Twitcrush was born!

Twitcrush is a twitter web application, so you need a twitter account in order to use it, but then you can declare your 3 crushes and check out your cluster (those who have declared a crush on you).

You can CHANGE YOUR CRUSHES AT ANYTIME, or you can choose your 3 crushes once and then leave them be. It's up to you.

Have fun and let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment