Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Have a Treasurelicious Tuesday (@AirRock)

I bet you didn't think I would profile and actual Treasurelicious user, but I did (and you may be next, so fill up your list!)

Please meet the handsome, @AirRock, aka Erik Saatela of Portland, OR.



The straight, 26 year old, is 5' 6" and in a relationship (sorry ladies). He works at every one's favorite Swedish retailer, IKEA and declares that Fight Club and Amelie are some of his favorite movies.

But let's dissect part of his Treasurelicious list...



Aeropress Coffee Maker
Now, I don't actually drink coffee, so I can't quite judge whether or not this is a stellar item. However, "total immersion of grounds" reminds me of a nice big hot tub, and I enjoy those. I just wonder how Erik gets his coffee now.

ASUS 1000h eeepc
This is easy. I own and love the younger brother to this model. My favorite part (besides speed and cost) is the ability to tuck it under the arm as if it were a clutch purse (but I have a feeling that Erik isn't going to enjoy that feature as much as I do).

Audubon Soda Bottle Bird Feeder

Very cute. I bet the birds around here are starving after SNOWPOCALYPSE 2008. However, Erik might want to try and find it at a different store. Design Within Reach deems it, "not available at this time" (and therefore, very much NOT within reach).

Botanicalls DIY Plant Twitter Kit
I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. I taught all our plants morse code anyway, no need for them to bother me another way. ;)

Candela Guardian

Very cool. And not a fire hazard. Seems like Erik is a very practical man. I like that.

I hope this has helped you get a taste of Erik. Still hungry for more? Check him out on Twitter, MySpace or dive in to his full Treasurelicious list.
Post a Comment