Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sometimes It Pays To Respond to Unsolicited Email

I received an email a few weeks back from a project called Purple States asking if I wanted to represent Washington State in a video blog about the economy. Being my utterly cautious self, I of course googled it immediately and was pleased to find it was a legit thing.

I thought about it for about a week before saying yes. I filmed some b-roll (that's background video work) of things in town that I thought represented Vancouver, WA and then did about 20 minutes of filming myself answering questions.

So, here it is. Missburrows on the economy. (The finished video is only 2 minutes and 30 seconds long, so there is no need to get a snack...unless of course you want one.)





Yes, I said learn how to use a gun. There is a shooting range around here somewhere...
Post a Comment