Monday, April 13, 2009

Have a Plan B: Part 2 of 2

I'm not gonna start until we are all on the same page: Read this first.

Ok, so I head out to the Governor Hotel and eventually get to the parking garage and then to the hotel. An evening of fun, food and killer foot pain stretches out before me.




At 12 am I finally head home, only to realize that I have forgotten my blood glucose meter. I quickly call the hotel, but they tell me that the catering company that hosted the event is gone and all the rooms have been closed up. So, what's a girl to do when her normal blood glucose meter is locked up all alone at the Governor Hotel?

Well, she breaks out another. (This is why we have emergency kits, folks!)

(FYI: My blood glucose meter was found and I picked it up last Friday. Yay.)
Post a Comment