Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Have a Treasurelicious Tuesday

I've decided to mix things up a bit with Tlish Tuesday. Rather than telling you about what other people think is cool, I will illuminate you on some of the things in my Treasurelicious list. (All located in the handy widget in my sidebar.)

For this first post, I will start off with one of my favorite things. So favorite in fact, that when I see it on sale. I will buy FOUR of them. (In fact, I just did this on Tuesday.) I've tried others, I've tried to go cold turkey, but there is no getting over my addiction to Bath & Body Work's Jasmine & Vanilla Sugar Scrub.





I love using it in the winter, when my skin gets dry from all the hot showers I take. Nothing works better. Oh, and the smell! Heavenly! And most importantly, because it is made out of sugar, rather than salt, if you happen to have small cuts, nothing will sting or hurt.

Want to share something that is in your Treasurelicious list? Please leave a link to your post in the comments of this post.
Post a Comment