Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Have a Treasurelicious Tuesday

One of the reasons I created Treasurelicious, was that people would ask me where I got things. Rather than repeatedly looking up the info, I created a slick little widget that has all the info right there. Now, I just send people to my Treasurelicious list.

Last night, after my weekly walk with my friend, Dorothy, I showed her my composter AKA my Urban Compost Tumbler. She started asking all the usual questions: How much was it? Where did you get it?.... and I realized I needed to add it to my Treasurelicious list.

So I just did.




It's been a great composter, the lid keeps the bugs and shredded bills in and animals out. It's easy to turn and keeps things quite clean. (Frankly, I feel a bit spoiled.) Although the company is based in Redmond, OR I picked my composter up in Portland, OR. (So if you live in the Portland area and are looking to buy one, please ask about that.)

I currently have cut up cotton socks in my composter, I will let you know if they actually compost!
Post a Comment