Sunday, June 28, 2009

If You Can't See It You Won't Wear It

A few months ago, I decided to tackle my closest. While it was certainly organized, it wasn't yet super-organized. So I did a little experiment to see how truly anal I am. First, I started with my shoes. I went through all the pairs. Decided which should stay, which should go, and then snapped a pic, printed it out, and slapped it on the box. The result:




Then I went through my clothes, weeded out things I never wear, and thought it would be a kick to hang everything by color! I'd only done this once before, when I was killing time waiting for my boyfriend to arrive from the airport.

So, I figured, I'd give it another go.



I know it seems crazy, but it's actually been a great way to have my clothes organized. I can see them better, and I'm more likely to wear some color, and not just black, black, black.

No, I won't come over and do your closet. I'm still worn out from doing mine.
Post a Comment