Monday, May 3, 2010

Ask & You Shall Receive


I was reading the May 2010 issue of Inc. Magazine when I came across an article about a new company based in Salem, MA that produces Bubble Chocolate. Essentially, they aerate the chocolate with hundreds of tiny air bubbles which makes the chocolate taste extraordinary.

So I thought to myself...

I'm from Massachusetts... (Go Red Sox!)
I like chocolate (and am tired of the one I constantly chomp on)...
They need help with social media and I know LOTS of AWESOME people that use social media.

So I hatched a plan. I contacted the PR Agency that Bubble Chocolate uses, and told them if they gifted me with some chocolate, I would hand it out to my friends. (My friends that use social media as if it were oxygen.) AND BUBBLE CHOCOLATE SAID YES!

So, they are shipping me 16 bars of Bubble Chocolate (1/2 milk & 1/2 dark). One will be saved for me (that's my percentage), one for my book club, and one for my Mom. But the rest? Those I will break up and hand out at the InnoTech Conference in Portland, OR on May 6, 2010.

All I ask is that you Tweet/comment on Facebook, upload images to Flickr, upload images to YouTube etc. about Bubble Chocolate to thank them for their generosity. The more buzz you help me create, the more they might *send me more!*
And really, what's better than high quality, chocolate for free?

Can't attend the InnoTech Conference? You can still get in on the action: see if Bubble Chocolate is having a free tasting in your town, buy it at Whole Foods, or buy it online.
Post a Comment