Monday, June 14, 2010

Keep Busy

I'm waiting for a very important call. I've been waiting 8 days. And I'm starting to go a little crazy. I've done what I can to contact them, so now all I can do is wait. I find myself switching between being grumpy, being excited and being angry. I know no one is doing this to be mean, but it kills me to get zero updates at all.

So, I try to distract myself by:

* Helping others *

Did you know that the Salmon Creek (Vancouver, WA) Farmer's Market opens on July 15th? Well, everyone that follows me on Twitter and Facebook does. I think I posted about it about 100x times.

* Looking at silly things *

My new personal favorite is Happy Chair Is Happy (finding faces in inanimate objects).

* Reading and doing research *

I've read 3 marketing/sales books in the last 4 days.

* Watching engaging television *

We are currently on Season One of Battlestar Gallactica, and we devour it 3 hours at a time.

* Applying for jobs *

I gotta keep moving forward. *sigh*

* Celebrating other's accomplishments *

I love hearing about people getting new jobs.

* Enjoying the great outdoors (with elephants) *

We spent a great day at the Oregon Zoo.

Ok, that is all. Hopefully I will get a answer soon.
Post a Comment