Friday, October 1, 2010

Go For Ghigo (Press, that is)

On the suggestion of my friend, Jackie I signed up for the Green Books Campaign 2010. Essentially, Eco-Libris is encouraging bloggers to band together and write a review about a book published in an eco-friendly manner. All posts will be up on November 10, 2010.

Here's the crazy part, the books are free!

Because I've become more interested in cooking, I signed up for Spice: The World's Great Flavors And Their Stories reference cards made by Ghigo Press of Venice, CA (printed on recycled paper and with environmentally friendly inks).

This is what they sent me:



Holy cow! 4 beautiful calendars and 3 fabulous gourmet reference decks. I was quite overwhelmed with my bounty. I have yet to open the SPICE deck but I'm very excited.

It's not too late to get in on the Green Books Campaign 2010. All information is here.

Want to get your hands on these beautiful calendars or reference cards? They are available at Amazon, Borders, Walden Books or Calendars.com.
Post a Comment