Tuesday, November 23, 2010

If You Can't Wear A Uniform At Least Plan Ahead

I am child of Catholic high school which means for 2 glorious years (I transferred in from public high school) I got to wear a uniform. I truly enjoyed my sleep when I was younger and any excuse to get more was a good thing. All I had to do was grab a fresh shirt and underwear and pick up the skirt I had thrown on the floor the night before.

As I begin my new full time job, I don't plan on being able to sleep in, but I do plan on working out before I head out the door. And in order to do that without having to get up at 4 am, I need to eliminate time wasters. Therefore, I went ahead and laid out my work outfits for the next 2 weeks. (I work a 4 day week, 10 hours per day.)


(Outfits Are To The Right Of The Red Line)

To make it even simpler, I added jewelry, stockings (in a plastic bag) and clipped an index card (suggesting a shoe) to the outfit with a clothespin.



I may just rotate these 8 outfits over and over or perhaps I'll swap some things around. Either way, I don't have to think about it until 2 weeks from now.
Post a Comment