Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cheat With Weight Watchers


I am not a member of Weight Watchers, and I have never used Weight Watchers, but I have lots of family members who have found great success using it. So I was delighted to find Weight Watchers Magazine at my local library. I'm able to get Weight Watchers approved stories, recipes, exercise routines, and ideas all for free!

If you've always wondered about Weight Watchers, reading a few issues can give you a taste of what to expect. They do not explain the program in detail, but you can get a feel for the attitude of the program and see photos of others that are doing it.

They really try to make the magazine fun and interesting, the Jan/Feb Issue 2011 even has a Bollywood inspired (Bhangra) exercise routine included. Give it a try!
Post a Comment