Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Library Loves You Too

I have always had a deep love of the public library system here in the United States. I'm a bit of a book addict and I love having a huge supply of books without having to actually store any in our house. And now, just when I didn't think I could love my library any more, it has gifted me with a way to feed my need for new workout music and my intense dislike of having to pay for it. Enter: freegal music!

With my library card I am able to download 3 songs a week for "free" (granted: the taxes I pay for the library go towards paying) from various Song Music Entertainment artists.

For my first week, I chose:

Hall and Oates: Maneater
Adele: Rolling In The Deep
Britney Spears: Toxic*

I use the Fort Vancouver, WA library system, but check out your local library to see if they are participating in this program!


*My intense love of this new program supersedes my embarrassment of adding Britney to my playlist.
Post a Comment