Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You Can Take It With You

On a recent family trip to The Wayfarer Resort in Vida, OR I packed many things. Clothing, food, books ... the usual stuff. But my two new favorite additions were my Polder Pocket Size Digital Scale and my Turbo Jam exercise DVDs. I used the digital scale multiple times a day (as I do with my full size one at home) which meant I knew how much insulin to bolus and my blood sugars stayed consistent (which makes life so much easier).

Thankfully, the weather was nice enough to go for a walk every morning, but just knowing I had a back up in case of rain made me feel confident that my exercise routine would continue (which also helps my blood sugars stay consistent, which makes life easier).

So don't dump your fitness and health routine if you are going on vacation, take it with you!
Post a Comment