Monday, November 14, 2011

Squeeze In Your Omega-3s

I finally decided to start taking fish oil supplements. But I'm not a huge fan of fish and after a recent episode where I threw up my POM Wonderful smoothie because the Flax seed oil I added to it had gone bad, I wasn't really looking forward to taking more oil.

Which brings me to Coromega Omega3 Squeeze (orange flavored).




I learned about it from the Women's Health Magazine supplement that comes with your magazine order. The reviews on Amazon were outstanding, so I located some at my nearby Walgreen's and squeezed away.

I've taken it now for 3 weeks.

Flavor: It does taste somewhat like a creamsicle, but the citric acid has a bit of a kick to it. Doesn't taste like fish at all, no fish burbs at all.

Mood/Body changes: Nothing yet. But I think I need to have it in my system for more than 30 days before anything really happens.

Would I buy again?: Of course! If I don't feel any changes after 3 months I may re-evaluate, but I actually look forward to eating this fish oil!
Post a Comment