Monday, January 30, 2012

Be A Johnson Junkie

I am truly stunned with how much I love Chalene Johnson, creator and star of Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, ChaLeanExtreme, and author of Push. Normally, once I've done a exercise DVD over and over, the instructor gets boring, repetitive and annoying, and out the DVD goes to swapadvd.com in exchange for another. But I've had Chalene's DVDs for over 6 months now and I still love them. How much do I love them? Well, I was doing the Turbo Fire 30 class and was really getting in to the punches. Chalene encouraged us to yell when we punched to the side. So, I did. I punched my right fist to my left, and yelled Bam! (I've watched too much of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3.) And then I punched my left fist INTO MY CHIN, (while yelling Bam!). I stopped for a moment, made sure I wasn't bleeding and then I KEPT GOING!

Even more extraordinary? I can say without a doubt that I would have happily paid full price for it ($140).

That pretty much says it all folks. I am a Chalene Johnson junkie.
Post a Comment