Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Go Back In Time

I have made a lot of product/service recommendations over the years. And I was interested to see if I still feel the same way about the products as I did back then. So let's go in to the time machine to re-visit 3 suggestions I have made.

1. Coromega Omega3 Squeeze, originally suggested in November 2011, I still love this product! I really do think it helps with joint pain (my pre-rain storm aches and pain have pretty much disappeared). I tried to double the dose, but didn't find much of a benefit, so I went back to one squeeze packet a day.

Update: June 2012 I didn't bring my Coromega with me on vacation and noticed that after 4 days my knee was killing me! It took about 4 days back home for the fish oil to do it's thing again. So yes, this works.

2. Townhouse Flip Side Pretzel Crackers, suggested in April 2008. As noted in the original post, I had a hard time resisting these crackers and they had little nutritional value, so I stopped buying them.

3. SwapADVD.com, originally suggested in July 2009. This site continues to be a winner. I just got a new (to me) exercise DVD last week.

So there you have it, 3 randomly selected suggestions and their updates. You are welcome.
Post a Comment