Monday, June 18, 2012

Get That Grill Going

If you look at the calendar, you will know it is time to get the grill out. I will admit that Martin and I have not touched ours (except to rake leaves and apples from behind it) in about two years.

But my cousin Mike Vrobel* aka DadCooksDinner is visiting from Ohio, and just one look at his cooking blog and his new book on Rotisserie grilling has me salivating!

Since we recently returned from Germany, where I learned that I do in fact like sauerkraut, Mike's Pan Grilled Bratwurst and Sauerkraut speaks to me immediately, as does the recipe for Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fish Tacos with Red Cabbage Slaw.

I look forward to delving deeper into Mike's blog to look for further grilling inspiration.




*My oldest cousin, the one famous for picking me up and bringing me inside once when I got hurt because of another one of my cousins. He has no memory of this.
Post a Comment