Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Imagine A Meetup

As much as I like talking to myself all day (I'm quite entertaining), I've been thinking it might be good to get out of the house once in a while. So, I perused Meetup.com for local groups that might interest me. No luck.

But here are some groups that I wished existed:

1. The Endorphin Exchange
Endorphins are nature's feel good drug. We would explore various healthy ways to tap in to our own endorphins: exercise, food, acupuncture, target shooting, laughter, etc.

2. Flexible Fitness
Each month we would swap fitness equipment (BOSU ball, sandbags, kettle bells, TRX, etc.) and fitness programs, talk about what we learned and what gear we'd like to conquer next.

3. The Suzy (or Steven) Homemakers
Each session we would learn a new "home craft": baking bread, making pickles, cooking a turkey, etc. Things we would have learned if they still taught home economics in school.

4. Keep Your Motor Running
Sexual health is very important, and for many, arousal begins with a visual. We would suggest websites, books, magazines, actors, and local events or places where fine male "specimens" could be found.

I don't expect to see anything like these anytime soon, but hey, if you hear of anything, let me know!
Post a Comment