Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Share What You've Learned

I apologize for the absence. Apparently seasonal allergies are very "in" this year, and lucky me, I get to follow the trend. I have one week of medication under my belt and am starting to feel like my normal, crazy self.

On our trip to Germany I learned some things:

1. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard has a zing to it. And I like it! And if you take some packets with you from the airport restaurant you can add zing to your in flight meals.

2. Out of Portland, OR (PDX), Nuremberg, Germany (NUE) and Amsterdam, the female security staff at Schiphol (Amsterdam) airport give the most, shall we say, thorough, pat down.

3. Always, always, always bring your bathing suit when you travel. You might be staying a mere 30 minutes from a fancy, dancy, hot springs pool-a-palooza!
Post a Comment